Using KVM with the Intel Core i5 4570
The Intel Core i5 4570 uses SuperMicro IPMI technology for remote KVM, power control, and virtual media. To access the KVM interface, please follow these instructions:
- Copy the KVM IP listed in the dedicated server details at dedicated.reliablesite.net.
- Paste the KVM IP into your browser address bar and navigate to that address.
- You should be presented with a login screen, use the KVM User/Pass combination listed in the dedicated server details to login.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a screen that will allow you to control the power for the server and launch the Java based KVM console.
- If you receive a "Connection Failed" message when launching the KVM interface, please open a support ticket to have a tech reset the KVM interface.
- During the login process if you are continually brought back to the login screen, please open a ticket with support to have the tech reset the login credentials and permissions for the KVM interface.
If you continue to have issues, please open a support ticket by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.