Additional IPv4 and IPv6 addresses for dedicated servers can be requested directly from within the dedicated panel. To request additional IPs, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the dedicated panel.
- Click into the details of the dedicated server you would like to request additional IP space for.
- Scroll down to the "Server IP Assignments" section of the page.
- Click the "Request Additional IPs" link.
- Select the type of IP block (IPv4 or IPv6).
- IPv4 blocks will require an IP justification form to be filled out and must meet ARIN requirements for IP usage.
If you have any questions, review the how-to guide on filling out the justification form or please open a ticket with support.